Tuesday 16 March 2010


Slepe Hall, St Ives Wedding

Just thought I'd tell everyone how great Slepe Hall at St Ives is, I photographed a gorgeous wedding there on Saturday which was the first time I'd been there since it has been refurbished. I was very impressed with the décor and service! I was also a guest at the wedding so stayed in the hotel for the night, was a lovely room with a Hot Tub :-) we had great weather for the photos, was even to sunny at one point, then as would luck would have it a nice little cloud gave us some shade just as we needed it :-) I'm always so lucky with the weather on wedding days! Just wish I could say the same for my days off lol so if your wondering about your wedding venue i'd recommend a look over at Slepe hall St Ives.

See ya all soon
Shaun

For more information on Shaun's wedding photography please go to www.shaunscottphotography.co.uk

No comments: