Monday 28 March 2011

Enjoy The Day what ever the weather

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy British Summer Time :-)

This is my favourite time of year, I love the excitement of the Great British enthusiasm that hopefully we'll get some great weather this summer! We had our first bbq over the weekend :-) and am looking forward to lots of evenings outside! I actually like taking photos what ever the weather as there's pros and cons to every condition. I've taken photos from some of hottest countries like Jordan to some of the coldest countries like Spitsbergen Norway. I also used to take a lot of photos on some of the south pacific islands where it seemed to rain none stop, but even the rain never stopped us from taking nice photos. So from a photographers point of view I'll get the photos I want what ever the weather, but I understand from your point of view you prefer to be photographed in nice weather. A little tip is enjoy the day what ever the weather, then you'll naturally look great in the pics! just let your photographer think about the best photos for the current weather. I urge all of you never to panic about the weather on your wedding day when im photographing your wedding :-) if any of you would like any tips on taking photographs in the rain or any other weather conditions please email me!

Have a great Summer everyone!!!

Cheers

Shaun

For more information on Shaun's wedding photography please go to www.shaunscottphotography.co.uk

No comments: